Every since I began masturbating, I've always had a panty fetish. I don't remember where this particular fetish originated from, but it just came to me. I loved the feeling of the satin or silk panties wrapped around my stiff cock and swollen nuts. It felt like heaven sliding up and down my shaft, bringing me to orgasm. I used to leave huge loads of cum in the panties of my mother and sister.



While I masturbated I usually took a few minutes to sniff and lick the panties before I blew a load into them. Since they were from the hamper, they were thus dirty and had been worn the day before. The scent of my sister or mother's sweet cunts were still on the crotch of the panties and I would inhale the sweet fragrance and take small licks with my tongue, imagining what the real thing would taste like.



And that led me to one of the most erotic experiences of my life. The following is a true story, and again I say TRUE. The events expressed herein, really did happen. This is not some story I made up. I felt that it would be a good and hot story for people to read. Hope you enjoy.



My friends had always told me that my older sister was hot. They told me often that they thought she was the hottest girl in school. Of course, they didn't have to tell me this. I was already aware of the fact. I had been masturbating into my sister's panties for some years now, and I had had many fantasies about the two of us. Yet, they were just fantasies and I figured that none of them would ever happen to me.



My sister was a cheerleader. Naturally, she was blonde, with blue eyes and nice long, smooth, legs. She had ample tits and a nice firm ass, the kind you just want to squeeze.



My friend constantly asked if I had ever walked in on her naked or in the bathroom. I said that I never had, because I never did. I dared not tell them about my almost daily trip to the hamper to find a pair of her panties. I figured that they would think I was some sort of pervert. Then again, they were the ones asking if I had seen her naked, so go figure.



The experience happened one Saturday morning. My parents had left for the day to do some shopping. And my sister had cheerleading practice in the morning, so I knew that I would have the house to myself.



As soon as I heard the door slam shut, signifying that my sister had left I jumped out of bed and stepped into the hallway. I waited by the edge of the stairs for a few minutes, wanting to make sure that my sister hadn't forgotten anything and would return to catch me wearing her panties. When I figured the coast was clear, I stripped naked and made my way into my sister's room.



Just being in her room, just feet from her panty drawer made me horny. I opened the panty drawer and found dozens of neatly folded panties, in a rainbow of colors. They were in a variety of fabrics, ranging from cotton to silk to satin. I picked out my favorite pair, a red satin pair, with some little lacy-thing at the top. These had been the recipients of many loads of cum.



I pulled the panties on my legs and then up the rest of the way. I tucked my semi-erect cock into the panties and stood in front of her full-length mirror, admiring myself. I ran a hand down the sleek fabric, exciting my cock even more. I turned to the side, admiring the big bulge that I was making in my sister's panties.



I had a fairly big cock. Nothing too huge, but a little larger than normal. Around seven inches once and quite thick.



I begin to run my hand down the front of the panties. My semi-erect cock, turned hard in just a few strokes. It pushed out against the panties, hungry to be released from it's captive. But I kept it in the panties, teasing my own cock. I walked over to my sister's bed and laid down.



A pair of her dirty panties were laying on the floor and I hungrily scooped them up and began to lick in crotch of the panties, trying to get as much of her sweet juice as I could. My other hand found it's way down to my panty-laden cock and began to slowly stroke it.



Fantasies of my sister and I fucking began to drift into my head. I pictured her with her legs spread wide open, calling me to stick my huge cock into her tight little cunt. I saw the beautiful cunt staring at me, begging me to fill it with my cock.



I was so caught up in the moment that I didn't even realize that somebody was standing in the doorway watching me. I was startled when my sister cleared her throat, letting me know that she was standing there.



I jumped off the bed, the panties I had been licking falling out of my hand and to the ground. I tried to cover myself up, but it was no use. My sister had caught me masturbating into her panties. She entered the room and closed the door behind her, an angry, yet somewhat bewildered expression on her face.



"I...I...I'm...sorry..." I stammered, my once hard cock, now shriveled in sheer embarrassment.



My sister let her gym bag slide from her shoulder to the floor. She just stared at me, not saying a word.



"What are doing home?" I replied, trying to make the situation seem nonchalant, "I thought you had cheer practice?"



Again my sister said nothing. She just stared at me with the same angry and surprised look on her face.



"I was on my way to practice when I realized I had forgotten my shoes," she replied, "so I came home to get them." She paused. "And then I found you in my room, wearing a pair of my panties."



"I'm...so...so...sorry," I stammered, trying to apologize.



"Save your apology," my sister snarled, anger taking control of her face.



She stepped toward me, stopping just a few inches from me. She looked me straight in the eye, her hands on her hips.



"So you like wearing your bigger sister's panties, do you?"



"Yes...yes..." I stammered, my body quaking in fear.



"And what would you do if I told mom and dad that you sneak around and dress up in your sister's underwear? What do you think they would say?"



"Please... please... don't tell them... please... I'll do anything! I swear I won't wear them again."



I was begging now. Pleading for my sister to save me from the ridicule and punishment that was sure to come if this somehow leaked out.



"Okay, I'll make a deal with you. I won't tell mom and dad if you let me see your cock."



A sly smile crossed her face. She stood there, staring at me completely naked except for a pair of her red stain panties wrapped around my waist.



Half of my brain was almost shouting for me to show her my cock. This was like one of my fantasies come true. My hot sister wanting to see my cock. But the other half told me to resist, that this kind of thing could end up with bad consequences.



"I...I can't..." I murmured, lowering my head in dejection. I couldn't bring myself to do it.



"Fine," my sister replied angrily, "have it your way. I'll tell mom and dad as soon as they get home."



I looked up at my sister, standing there in her cheerleading outfit. The short skirt proudly showing off her leg, beautiful legs. The uniform hugged every curve of her body tightly, making her average tits seem much larger. No wonder I had masturbated so many times while thinking of her, she was gorgeous.



While these thoughts raced through my mind, my cock started to become erect and a little pre cum circle could be seen on the outside of the panties.



"Okay, okay, I'll show you my cock," I finally caved in, my horny side getting the better of me. "But you have to promise, not to tell mom and dad."



"Don't worry, dear brother," she replied with that sly smile on her face.



She made her way over to her bed and sat down on it. She spread her legs, giving me a nice view of her dark blue panties.



"There," she said, "an extra added bonus to make you even hornier."



I stood there, dumbfounded, wondering if I would actually get to see her pussy.



"Come on now," she practically begged, "let me see that cock."



My cock was now rock hard. Grabbing the sides of the panties, I pulled them down. My cock sprung into view, the full seven inches. My cock pulsated with excitement. I looked at my sister. She stared at my cock, her eyes wide in amazement.



"Damn, little brother," she cooed, "I didn't know that you were that big."



I blushed and turned to the side, so my sister could get a view of the length. A small dab of pre cum formed at the end of my cock and then dribbled off, landing on the small plush carpet.



"Very nice, very nice," she cooed again, "so this is the beast that's been shooting its loads into my panties?"



"How...how did you know?" I stammered, horrified to find out that my sister knew that I had come into her panties.



"Of course, silly. I loved to lick your hot load out of my dirty panties. Your load tasted so sweet. Mmmmm."



She licked her lips with her tongue and brought a hand to her breasts. She began to kneed them like pieces of dough. My cock was exploding for attention, but I couldn't help but stare at her as she fondled her breasts.



She stopped kneading her breasts and looked at me. Reaching for her cheerleading top, she removed it. There were her two breasts, incased behind a white lacy bra. Reaching behind her, she unclasped her bra and removed it, her tits coming into full view.



They were even better than I had imagined. Nice round, puffy nipples that poked straight out. My sister lay there, looking at my reaction.



"You like my two beauties?" she questioned, taking a breast in each hand.



"Yes...yes, there wonderful," I replied, in total amazement.



"Okay, little brother, I want you to jerk your cock for your hot older sister."



I grabbed my throbbing rod in my hand and began to stroke. Up and down, up and down, my cock thanking me for the attention. I watched as my sister stared at me as I beat my meat. It felt so erotic to be stroking my cock in front of my sister.



I watched her as I hammered away on my cock. She slowly slid one of her hands away from her breasts and down to her panties. She gently pressed against her panties, then with her other hand pulled her panties to one side. I stared at her beautiful, nicely shaved cunt. It was the first pussy I had ever seen and it took all my control to keep from blowing my load at that moment. As I continued to stroke my cock, she inserted two fingers into her cunt and began to finger fuck herself. In and out her fingers swayed, glistening with her sweet pussy juice.



"Oh God! I'm gonna cum!" I cried out, feeling the pressure build up in my cock.



My sister stopped fingering her cunt and stood up. She walked around the bed and stopped in front of me. Her pussy juice was running down her leg as she kneeled in front of me. She stopped my stroking and placed the tip of my cock at her mouth. She teased the end of my cock with her tongue, rolling it around and around the head. Then, eyeing me, she popped the whole seven inches into her mouth.



I was in heaven as she slid her mouth up and down my hard, pulsating shaft. Her tongue wildly flicked at my cock as she sucked on it. As she sucked on my cock, her hand made it down to her cunt again and she began to finger herself again.



"Oh God," I moaned as she continued to suck, varying her speed from fast to slow. She was driving me crazy.



Finally I couldn't hold it anymore.



"Oh God! I'm gonna come in your mouth! I'm gonna come!"



I couldn't hold it anymore and I shot my hot load into my sister's eagerly waiting mouth. She swallowed every hot drop and then released my cock from her mouth. She licked her lips and removed her fingers from her cunt. They dripped with her sweet pussy juice and she let me lick them clean.



"Your cum was ever better from the source," she cooed, a smile spreading across her face.



"And you tasted even better than your dirty panties," I responded.



"Perhaps, next time I'll let you taste the real thing," she teased, "but I have to get back to cheerleading practice.



She put her top back on and made her way to the door.



"Uh sis," I called out.



"What?" she replied, turning back.



"You forgot your shoes again..."



- End -
Next
This is the most recent post.
Previous
Posting Lama

5 komentar:

  1. This is so hot, I totally covered my big sisters panties in cum by the end of it!
    It turned me on soooo much I just HAD to write a little note saying:
    "thanks for never getting mad about me always cumming in your panties. you're the best big sister ever! you're so awesome for real! I really want your permission though.... so.... can I pleaseeeeeeeee keep cumming in big sisters dirty panties? maybe clean pairs too? cause that'd be awesome knowing you'll wear them after I came in them =) Just leave a dirty pair one the bathroom floor for me if it's a YES... and/or a clean pair folded up on the counter if clean ones are okay to use too!
    And I'll start putting them in your room when I'm done... Clean ones I'll just put back exactly where they were so it's super exciting for you since you wont know if you'll be wearing cum filled panties or not thehehe :P love you lots
    PS: You're super tasty and smell soooo good!!!! I accidentally came a few times just from the smell! Even more often when licking all your yumminess off!"

    I left the note with her panties that I just totally covered in ropes of cum right on her pillow knowing she'd get home before mom and dad!
    I can't wait till she reads it and gets to see how much I cum for her I'm soooo hard again just thinking about it!

    BalasHapus
  2. I caught my best friend, jacking off in my sister panties, I jack off looking at him, he did'nt know I was looking.

    BalasHapus
  3. I caught my best friend, jacking off in my sister panties, I jack off looking at him, he did'nt know I was looking.

    BalasHapus
  4. Ever since I could remember I've always had a sex drive and sometimes I would sneak into my sister's bedroom and take out a panty that my sister had just worn and smelled it and get so hard. I used that panty to deposit my loads of cum. My sister is so hot.

    BalasHapus

 
Adult Stories © 2014. All Rights Reserved.
Top